If you are on this site, I am quite sure that you are thinking of selling online, but you are not sure where to begin. And you are also not sure on which eCommerce platforms or marketplaces you can sell on.
Don’t worry; you are on the right site. There are so many places you can sell online. However, it is not very easy to know which site is right for you and your business. So to help you out, I put together a list of seven places (platforms and marketplaces) you can sell online.
So let’s dive in.
- Amazon is a very big and common marketplace. Amazon sells millions of different products to different people every day; I mean massive audience. Apart from the fact that Amazon is a very great place to get your needs, it is a very good place to sell your products online.
- eBay is also a very popular and big marketplace. On eBay, you can find anything you want; ranging from electronics to even used clothing. You can also sell on eBay. When you sell on eBay, you can ask your customers to buy your items up front. You can also ask them to bid on your items.
- Etsy is also a common marketplace. It has some similarities with eBay, but unlike eBay, Etsy is focused on mostly vintage products or handmade products. Etsy is perfect for people who are crafty and arty.
- Big commerce. If you plans are to go to a full hosted site and grow big, Big commerce is the best platform for you.
- Shopify is also one of the popular platforms that you can run an eCommerce store on. When you use Shopify, you get to build your eCommerce store from scratch. Don’t get nervous; it is very easy and simple to set up an eCommerce store. Whereas, Shopify has over a hundred mobile responsive themes, a beautiful admin interface, and lots of add-on apps for your eCommerce needs.
- Woo Commerce. Woo Commerce is an open-source platform. It means that you will have a lot of access and flexibility to a lot of plugins. However, you will have to look after your hosting and security.
- Zibbet has some similarities with Etsy. It is also a perfect place for crafters, artists, etc.
Additional Reading :How to Get Traffic to Your Online Store
— Designer Websites (@Designer_Webs) 16 de junio de 2017